Friday, February 9, 2007

Exams are soooo tiring...But I had fun after that !! (darling)

Yawn... I feel so sleepy after the whole day of exam and shopping at Waterfront.... I slept only for 3 hours last nite...all thanks to the American Politics exam. Spent 3 days mugging and it lasted for 1 hour, asking simple definition questions.... I feel like knocking myself at the wall.

Got back my International Management Case 1 assigment, got 37/40...same as Huang Liang. But I think I will do worse for the next one (which I spent 5 hours on). Regretting now....

Meetings meetings and meetings is what I do at CMU for my FYP project...madness, we are meeting 4 times a week, burning the whole weekend... Life is so miserable here. Worse than in Singapore!!!


Happy Things!!!
I received Valentines Day present from dar dar, although its one week early... I just love them!! Skimpy night gown and a pair of more decent night wear from the FAMOUS Victoria Secret. And on top of that... I went to get more stuffs from Victoria Secret today..hahaha... spent alot of money... I bought one Bra at 29.50 USD, 3 Bottles of Shower and Lotion Cream that smells like sweets at 24 USD for 3... I din know victoria secret stuffs can be quite reasonably priced too!! Check out the pic! (Combination of what I got today and what dar dar sent!)





Besides... I bought a pair of Levis Jeans a 29.90 USD...haha Cheap cheap... Also bought another pair of jeans and Jacket at 19.90 each for chinese new year!!! Shop like crazy...I have not eaten my dinner and its already 12am....arghhhh...

I am falling sick again.. sore throat and flu..must have been the long nights of mugging...swear not to revise too late next time le...

I miss Singapore and spending chinese new year at home. Miss everyone.... Pls dont forget my Ang Bao...Haha...ciao!!!

No comments: