Thursday, February 15, 2007

Its a Frosty Valentines Day!!!

Wow !!! HAPPY VALENTINE's DAY everyone!!!

America is late by one day..I hope its not too late. I am sure you all have fun with your partners and friends!! Sorry Dar dar, I am not there for u..

Today is real cold, the soft snow hardens and becomes ice.. Guess where did i take this picture?

Ha.. In my friend's (jinny from korea) car.. The car was frosted and the passenger door could not be open. I had to get in from the other side and haha...This is me, frosted at the frosted window....Fun!!

Oh and I received presents too!! One Fun Dip from Annie (ABT- American Born Taiwanese, haha), the Symphony chocolate bar is from Vivian and the Hershey's milk chocolate bar is from Jiaqi..... So Happy!!! I also prepared presents for them too....!! I really miss you dar dar!! HAPPY Valentine's Day!!!!


No comments: