Friday, January 19, 2007

A Scary and Funny nite out!! (darling)

Tonite, I experienced both the most scary and funniest stuffs in Pittsburgh. In search for the popular T-mobile dealers, we decided to check on the website and found that there is one downtown at the central business district. So Huang Liang and I went to take bus 71 for a 20 mins trip there. We reached there at about 7 plus pm... to my horror, it was so dark and almost all the shops were closed as if its 1 or 2 am in Singapore's CBD area. It was scary when we stopped an take picture with this very cute window display and a bunch of black ppl was talking about us when we walk pass them. Not very friendly.




You have to pull the yellow line to stop the bus!

We then walked up and down the street in search for the shop that is suppose to close at 10pm. At the brink of giving up... I almost walked pass it without noticing, but managed to notice at the end... but it was closed!!! Bad luck... so we decided to have dinner at the only Macdonald I have seen so far, in Pittsburgh.

So we went in, I started my search for the cheapest meal...and guess what, the counter staff (black guy) tried to hide his laughter when i ordered a nuggets happy meal. As if its not the worst, he asked me for my sauce preference and I answered "Chilli sauce please" without thinking... arghhh..he laughed harder this time round. Then, he forgot to give me my toy, so i asked Huang Liang to get it for me while i run away... but i could hear more laughter..... Why cant I order HAPPY MEAL in US???? I like the Toy Mah!!! haaa but i was damn funny... I actually enjoyed it.

well, but not the nite walks at the area... really freaked me out!!! Sweat!!

No comments: