Saturday, January 20, 2007

What A Night!!! V-Bash at St James Power Station (dar dar)

me and kai me and robi me kai and eugene kai and eugene

It’s been a long time since I last partied and drank booze. Well, frankly, I didn’t miss much really. It’s just the friends that you hang out with that matter. Haha. Got my clubbing gear on and got down to St James Power Station. It’s just new joint that launched into Singapore clubbing arena quite recently and that’s about as much as I know about the club. The club itself is tiny compared to the places I used to frequent. The event held at the club was the NUS bash so I was expecting to see the prettiest faces at NUS. Sadly, the night brought in just a few roses with thorns (boyfriends in tow). Not a great night overall but still got a bit high.

No comments: