Thursday, January 18, 2007

My first Snowwwww (darling)

Finally, I get see the my first snow in Pittsburgh yesterday... It was right there early in the morning when I woke up. Although not alot, but enough to cover the top of the trees and bushes. A beautiful morning.

Not to spoil everyone's image of snow, but i can get irritating at times when it does not snow straight from the sky.. get what I mean? haha, I mean it comes on to you diagonally as the wind blows and they get into the way of your eyes, nose and mouth as you speak..abit irritating. Look at the next picture and you will see why.
Just outside my apartment & In the snow with Mao Yi Sheng.. was a student of CMU too..wow!!

In the overall, it is not that cold when it snows, not as compared to today... no snow but its -9 degree WOW... my ears stung and the worst thing...I forgot my cap!!!!! Lets try spotting me in the picture below...Tell me where I am!!

Well, the first 2 dishes i cooked!
I am beginning to feel lonely..I miss all my friends..I have little friends here and I dont like it. Please come and visit me!!

No comments: