Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Another Day's Pass... (Dar Dar)

The sun's up! I guess. I can't tell for sure though. Constantly being indoors and only receive news that the rain's gonna continue for the week makes me a very lousy weatherman. Anyways, met up with Eugene Mark (back from Australia studies) and Jinfa. Haha. Something's never change. Jinfa, always the jovial one. Unemployed for now. But i'm sure that he'll find something soon. He's pretty resourceful. A good getter, a family man. His son is about 9 months now, can't walk about yet but he's able to stand as i'm told. Eugene..... hahaha, beer is water, water is just water. Australia university culture rocks. Haha. Beer, Booze for every and any occasion. Eugene's still the same. Doing polictical science and maybe law. I wonder what sort of career would that lead to. A big time lawyer in the future? Is that enough to be a practicing lawyer? Hmmmm... Well, it's always great to meet with old friends. Sharing experiences. Chatting about the old times. Hope to do it again. Only thing that i regret is not taking a picture with them. DAMNIT!

I skipped a lecture today. Worth it i would say. Opportunity cost of your time spent in lecture is time spent with friends. Took snapshots of Qingkai, Soonwen and Patrick (in the background). Soonwen's nose is a fireman hose. If you can just turn it off for it one second, you can hear a pin drop in the lecture hall. Hahaha! Kidding!!!

(Qingkai and Soonwen wearing the same color shirt)

(Soonwen and me wear almost the same color shirt)

(My watch, it's a couples watch. It's beautiful. Reminds me of my darling)

No comments: