Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Stock Challenge Seminar at SMU.. raining again!!!

It really seems that the heavens have a leaky hose or someone up there forgot to turn off the water facet. It's be raining incessantly since the week began. It's the kind of rain that makes you wanna snuggle up in bed with that special someone for the whole morning. It's the kind of rain that gives you that perfect excuse to be lazy and not do anything for the day. Well, it's just the thing that i couldn't do today. Scheduled this morning was the last of the series of seminars for us to gain insight into the wonderful world of stock market investing. Yes, there is a certain amount of risk to it but i find myself drawn to it. As always, got to play it safe otherwise it'll burn your fingers. And oh, my Darling was there to show support!!! Thank you darling, you always make me feel like a hero in everything i do. Love you! SMU is really posh indeed. They've got a swimming pool in the admin block for functions like pool side buffet or events. Wow! Guests would definitely be smittened by SMU. Tomorrow, the stock challenge begins. I'll try my best to build a good portfolio. It'll be a good testing ground for a green horn like me.

The rain continued on and on through the day, relentlessly drenching every single unprotected surface it can touch. It causes people to do out-of-the-ordinary things. Things like this. It drove me to think that i was a koala bear. Luckily, i snapped out of it when my blackhead came out.


I guess my Darling thought it would be romantic if we could take a drive in this weather. That was exactly what we did but with a different purpose. Had to ferry parents to Hougang to get treatment for my darling's mother. Well, what the heck, it'll be romantic anyway. Haha. Got this silly picture to show for it too. Haha. We're so cute together.


No comments: