Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I miss my laptop....(shirley)

If you would asked my before today, how will i feel without my laptop..my answer will be.."Goodness Goody Lovely and everything nice" - no laptop means no work to do, no email to check and life free from online spamming and etc.

However, in the contrary, life without my laptop sucks!!! i can't chat on msn with my friends, I can't upload my pics...scary enough to realise, life is not the same anymore. Its like suddenly becoming single after 2 years of romantic relationship...I am LOST!!! Therefore, never will i lose my laptop and of course never ever will i lose my dar dar!!! You are both so important!!!

When will i see my laptop again CIT ??? Please do an efficient check on all its component, change me a new battery and adapter please.....

No comments: