Sunday, October 7, 2007

Midterm week is over (Dar Dar)

Wheeeee...... Finally, my midterm week is over. Finally, I'm able to pause and take a deep relaxing breadth of fresh air....... before jumping back into the deep end of things. It's a vicious cycle, but hey, it's my life and I'm living it the best I can, each and every single day presents an opportunity for work or play.

Photography-wise, it's been a hell of a hiatus for me. My camera's been sitting patiently in the box, eagerly awaiting the next exhilarating photographic opportunity. Took these pictures from the Singapore Duck Race a while back. Suffered a terrible terrible sunburn because of it. The sacrifices of photography. All the more to appreciate this moments. Hope you'll like them. Some highlights were the performances by singers of the 881 movie soundtrack.

http://picasaweb.google.com/kenneth.luo/SingaporeDuckRace


Darling, I miss you so much. I wanna go to the States to look for you. I got to start planning now if I'm to spend Christmas and New year with you.

Love you,
Dar Dar

No comments: