Monday, September 10, 2007

Weeks and weeks of craziness at NUS (Dar Dar)

Haiz.... Firstly, so sorry that I've not been posting up stuff.... School has started for me and as evidenced from my long absence in here in our blog, it's been a hell of a busy month. Survival here is simple. Just do it, don't complain.

Anyways, enough of my miserable life in NUS. Let's check out the stuff that's been happening over the weekends. Hehee. Picture time!

Comex Happenings!!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/kenneth.luo/Comex02September2007


Well, actually it was more like Sony@COMEX. They seem to always have the biggest budget and this time, they totally occupied one entire floor of Suntec City. And okay, all of the pictures are of the babes and dancers...... cuz there was nothing else besides that. The babes and dancers didn't have it easy. Hour after hour, they had to parade out and do the same show routine over and over. If you had recorded the entire sequence of events and compared them, you could tell which show occurred at what time cuz they were all identical. Very mechanized and "robotized" I must say. I applaud them for their hard work and deterministic nature.

Haha. I think Darling is going to tear down this post so if you get to read this, you are one of the fortunate ones. Hahaha.

Stay tuned for more as I bring to you more events from around Singapore!!!!

No comments: