Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hurray!!!!! It's the end of the midterms, for now... (Dar Dar)

Oooopsss. i've not been faithful to this little blog of ours! Sorry. It's been a crazy 3 weeks since the start of CNY. Project deadline to meet, programming problems to solve, revision for mid term tests and in the middle of all these things, i still have to do tutorials and lectures. Well, i decided to try out a new strategy to defend myself and not be defeated. My strategy: skip school altogether! It's quite the opposite of what you should do in times like this. But surprisingly, it has worked quite well for me. I've got all the time to do my own self study, revise at my own pace and basically focus on only one task and one task alone. The only price to pay: play catch with the weeks of tutorials and lectures that you've missed. Not very difficult, just need to do it! It's finally come to the end of 3 of my mid term tests, i still have one more to go but that's in April. But for now, celebrate and slack lorz!!!!!! Gonna get a little sun-kissed at the pool to relax. My darling's been burning the midnight oil for her tests. Darling, i wish i am with you to help you out. Study hard okay? Miss you lots! Oh, go enjoy yourself in New York city. Remember to take photos of the very very famous Naked Cowboy! He shouldn't be difficult to find. Just ask the friendly people there!

This is Dar Dar signing off and slacking off!!!!!!!!!!! Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

No comments: