Monday, March 19, 2007

End of Spring Break..New York Photos uploaded~(darling)


Hi guys! Sorry for taking such a long time to update my blog. I was having term tests and project deadlines for the last 2 weeks and spent 4 days is New York for the start of my spring break.
Good News to share: "I got into the masters programmmmeeeeee"
Bad News to share: " I did badly for my politics test - 30% test"
Anyway.. I had a great time in New York, staying at Annie mei mei's place at Flushing, where all the Chinese people are (when you are there, you think you are in China). Also went to Chinatown that resembles HongKong. Best place is Manhattan... Fifth Avenue where all the shops are there, ranging to high class ones like COACH, LV, DIOR to popular ones like MACY, TAKASHIMAYA, M&Ms, DISNEY and etc...Then i went to this place call Woodsberry.. You wont believe it ... 220 outlet stores (factory outlet) where you get cheap branded stuff like Levis, DKNY, COACH, GUESS and etc. I spent 5 hours and managed to walk only 5 stores,.. spent 250 USD and bought 6 fossil watches, Levis.. shopping madness...
I also got Malu episode. When my friend told me that we cant visit statue of liberty, I asked her "Huh, Liberty in New York meh?" So sua gu!!
School starting tomorrow..I will not be able to update blog as frequently le, however i uploaded 200 photos from the New York trip. Should be able to last for a month hahhahahaha...
Anyone wanna go New York must tell me!!!! I am definitely going again!!

No comments: