Monday, January 29, 2007

Updates from CMU!



YEah... Finally I have gotten rid of 15-211.. The killer JAVA course. I love my advisor, he understands me and gave me Telecommunications and Networking instead.

I spent my weekend with Wei and KK.. missing her now! We went to the CHEESECAKE FACTORY... they have the widest variety of cheesecake that I have ever seen, bought a GODIVA chocolate cheesecake (I know dar dar will be soooo envious).

Wei and i

KK and I
We went shopping at Forever 21 and outfitter girls...things are cheaper here for Forever 21 and the fashion is the same as Singapore...bought a green top at 7 USD...On sale. Puma was on sale too.. but i too ngiaow, never buy!!! sob sob.
The next day we went to Target and Strip district to get supplies for the next 2 weeks. Salmon was expensive and can u imagine.. hha.. I managed to get Mee Tai Bak and Kok Kok hehehhe my favourite. They also have Mee sua and Pi Dan....hahahaha bought like crazy. Spent like 200 USD ... heart pain ah !!!
Yesterday night there was a fire at my apartment, I stay at level 3 and the fire was at level 2... we thought it is a false alarm. All thanks to Huang Liang.. he went to check... Brave!! Guess what I did?? I went straight to ge my jacket, passport, wear my boots (abit slow) and pulled my laptop and the ADADTOR.. took abt 10 plus minutes to get out of the house. KK told me that if the fire is bigger, I have already been cremated le.. should not bother to get my laptop next time!!! ok KK, I will remember.

We had eat out yesterday too. After the evacuation, went back to make dumpling soup!! By it was not up to normal standard..Sad!!

No comments: