Saturday, January 13, 2007

Darling, i'll miss you (Dar Dar)

Haiz, the study of economics states that the choices that we make entails the sacrifice of another. So, what the next best alternative (opportunity cost) for leaving Singapore to be in Pittsburgh. It's family, relatives and friends. I suppose it'll be hard to adapt to the new way of life for my darling. But i know for certain she's strong and sturdy through this new chapter in life. But hey, it's sort of like a dream come true for me. I've always thought about what it would be like to have a girlfriend in another country, (and NOOOO, i'm not thinking about having an affair with another), but just wondered about the long distance relationships.
Movies always seems to glorify long distance romances and are box office smash hits! haha. Hey, could we make a movie out of this? Albeit, a little boring. hahaha! Gotta spice it up, ya? Kidding! Anyway, in the movies, the guy in the long distance relationship will eventually make the trip to the country where the girl is residing and the rest, as they say, is the love story of the moment. It'll be absolutely wonderful to visit her in the USA, it's always been my fantasy all my life to visit the free country. December maybe? Always wanted a holiday with my darling.

(She's sporting a shorter hair length. I think she looks sexier!)

These are some of the last snapshots of her in Singapore. Haha. From now on, there'll definitely be more interesting snaps of her than these! Hehehe! Love you darling! Come back soon. You've been missed terribly!!

No comments: