Thursday, September 6, 2007

I finally moved into my new room

Hi guys..I has been close to two weeks since I return to the PIT (short form for Pittsburgh). I have been busy with moving in and buying new furnitures on top of school work. This is crazy...I am crazy enough to return just one day before school starts, with an empty room... haha...

Well I am now staying at the first level of a "petite" green house. My landlady stays above us on the second level. My house is 5 mins from school and its totally air-conditioned....

If you think that staying away from home is "Shiok"..believe me, staying alone is no fun at all, except that you can decorate your own room and return home late at night with no one nagging at you at the door. However, its not cheap at all, I spent around USD$400 plus for new furnitures, not including the decoratives that I brought from Singapore. There is no one to cook for you, wash your clothes, vacuum the floor.. and its not fun when you have tons of homework to do...

Therefore, I decided to make my room a little cosy place I can call my HOME. In the end... haha... i think it became tooo cute to be true. I have got my own lava lamp, winnie the pooh curtain, soft toy from Ikea, my elephant pillow and a little dressing table that is pink in color, yes, all pink (table, chair and mirror all pink). I also have a small studying corner in Japanese style!

I am moving in today - 06092007.. you can buy 4D with the numbers haha..I totally love this. Here are some pictures!


My bed!

Study Table/Corner
My room is big enough for another 3 more person ....ermmm.. on the floor I mean... Please come and visit me!!!

No comments: